Richard Branson defies conventional wisdom on success. With Virgin Airlines – he started a thriving airline literally in an afternoon. With Virgin Cola – he took one of the most successful companies of all time head on and almost won. With Necker Island – he acquired the island first believing that the money to develop it would show up eventually, it did. A notorious adventurer, Branson is clearly, within reason, not afraid to live.
Watch the video episode at http://spartanuppodcast.com
1. Get out of your comfort zone and go into the world and explore.
2. Push yourself beyond your limits.
3. Practice balance. Learn to trust your instincts.
4. Find fun ways to stay fit – involve your friends and family.
5. Look for the best in people. There is always something special to acknowledge in a person.
6. Forgiveness mends.
7. Expect things to be hard along the way but be sure to enjoy the sense of satisfaction from simply trying and being on the journey.